Thursday, May 19, 2005

Mwhuhahahah

Iceland did not get through the semi-finals in the Eurovision song contest, surprising, not really. But I still look forward to seeing the final finale on Saturday.
Right now, I am walking on sunshine. I just got a 15min massage and it was heaven. But the poor guy probably injured his hands with trying to work out the sement in my muscles, hehehehe. But I know that I will sleep very well indeed tonight, which is why I am soon going to disappear from the screen and give myself over the the nice place in my dreams.
Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks until I finish my exams and 2 weeks and 2 days until I get home. Looking forward to it, immensely, really, if anyone doubts me, look for me on the 5th when I step out from the airplane and kiss my native homeland. Well, maybe I will just kiss my family, but I will be really really glad when I get home.

No comments: