Thursday, May 26, 2005

Last Night

I had such good fun last night. It was sort of my birthday party even though my birthday was on the 24th. But because of the exams we waited until the 25th to do something fun. And fun it was. About 8:30 Dee appeared at my door and forbid me to enter the kitchen, I was not even to venture out the room no matter what. Then ten minutes later or so there was a knock on my door and it was Laura it was soo great to see her again. And becuase she had been forbidden to go near the kitchen as well, then we just spent nearly an hour chatting in my room. Then we were called into the kitchen, Emma came as well and Dinesh and Deepak were waiting in the kitchen with a wonderful Indian feast for us. It was heavenly, with all kinds of food and rice and everything you could imagine. They also had Coke for us and I had red wine and Emma had oddly enough Baileys and milk, very odd that. We ate until we were full to bursting and our mouths were blistering but they truly outdid themselves they even had desert. Mango and almond/pistachio icecream and Indian sweet heated in the microwave and it was gorgeous. It was delicious and wonderful.
I even got gifts, from Laura I got a bottle of red wine and and a hair clip and also Aroma therapy spray and lip balm also from the boys I got a Burberrys bag and a cap. Really cool now. It was a beatuiful evening wich ended with me lying in bed watching tv until I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

No comments: