Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Weathered out

It snowed today in Glasgow, started at least around one o'clock today and went on through the day. When I look out the window now, the cars have a white sheen covering them. This is quite amusing since I just saw news from home where they said a heat record for February had been broken at Kirkjubæjarklaustri. The previous record (and I don't know since when) was 9.9°c and today it was 13.5°c. And here I was shivering my ass off in barely 2°c. Brrrrrrr.
And since I am still sick I will only be going in for the most pressing matters tomorro. Three lectures in stead of five, I just know that I won't be able to stand being in Uni tomorrow for so long without a break.

I am still sick, but I hope I will be getting better soon. I haven't had much of a fever, but who knows what will come up next. I just hope I won't have to battle bronchitis right now, when I really have to focus on my schoolwork. Hope for the best.

25 DAYS UNTIL I AM HOME!!!

No comments: