Saturday, February 19, 2005

Ballet, what can I say

Well, the end was the best part. As in, "Yeesssss, it's finally over!" Ok, I must come completely clear on this, I don't regret going ... but I would regret going again. Ballet is not for me. The costumes and the music was great, the ballet was probably great as well, but I must say ... I have never seen a more GAY Prince Charming. And there was definitely some padding going on in strange places, that almost bordered on the obscene. The tights were definitely that and were riding well up the backside of this representation of the man of every woman's 'NIGHTMARE'! But other than that it was fun. Afterwards we went to J.D. Wetherspoons and had some late dinner and it was just about the best chicken salad I have ever had. Recomend that place. And now I am finally home in my soon to be warm room and I can go being sick again. I wasn't that bad today, and just knocked down some painkillers before I went out tonight so it wasn't so bad as all that. I just heard everything in mono, no stero sound getting through to me tonight. Hope I will be getting over this flu-thingy soon.

No comments: