Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Lunch at mom's ... just not mine

I met my friend, Lewis, today for lunch. We went to Whistler's Mother Café, and those who have seen the Mr. Bean; The Movie know why I find that funny. And those that know about the time I saw the movie with my mom and my brother, also know why I actually find this hilarious.
But it was a very nice place, with a very nice selection of paninis and ciabattas, nachos and sandwiches. Afterwards I went into the citycenter just to pass some time before going back home.
And to night is the fith episode of Desperate housewifes so me and Árdís are going to plant ourselfs in front of the television and watch it. We ordered pizza and gulped that down over some Reality TV (hardly) and are now just waiting for the clock to strike ten.

No comments: