Friday, February 18, 2005

News from afar

Yep, I'm not really here at the moment, or at least my mind is playing tricks on me. I have a bit of a fever so I am not completely responsible for what is written here.
I finally got news from my friend in India, she has been gone a month and hasn't contacted anyone until now. But she is having fun and getting used to travel in the Indian traffic. I kind of envy her, because I really want to go to India one day. But right now I am focusing on working on some essays. I have been talking about working on my essays for ages but now I have actually started. Jeiii, good for me.
Hopefully I will be ok tomorrow, since I am going to the Ballet with Árdísi. Should be fun, nothing better than to see some bouncing boys hopping about in very tight tights to cheer you up when you are feeling poorly. So if anyone hears someone whistling in the audience - it might very well be me.

No comments: