Saturday, February 05, 2005

The importance of being Ernest

and I am in earnest when I say that I enjoyed myself tonight. Árdís dragged me willingly to the Gilmorehill Theatre where some students from University of Glasgow were performing the last show of The Importance of Being Ernest by Oscar Wilde. It was fabulous and I must say that the actor who played Algie ... really captured my heart with his rougish ways. Truly talented aspiring actors.
Next we will be going to see the Tempest. I know that it is never nice to go alone to these sort of things and since Árdís wants to go I want to go as well. I think I have just put my finger on my philosophy about theater. I don't like going to theaters but when am an at a theater I like it.
On another subject, it is just short of six weeks until I come home for Easter, lots to do until then. Have to work on my presentation for tuesday, tomorrow. Thankfully much is already finished.

No comments: