Saturday, November 06, 2004

Finally getting better ... just

Yup, that's what was needed. Penicillin! I went to the doctors again and got penicillin and now I am finally getting better. I am finally finding my voice again and not grating everyones nerves around me any more and also I am now starting to be able of delivering a whole sentence without having a fit of coughs in the middle of it.
I was a bit naughty today, I bought a dress. I bought a pink dress with beads on it. I just had tooo, it was just too cute to pass by. I'll probably never wear it in public, but there comes a time when a girl needs to be .... well just girlie.
Looking forward to seeing my brother and family when they come here. In just two weeks, and right now they are moving. And my darling niece is going to get her own room. Ohhh, I want so much to be there right now and help them move, I just need to be a participant in everything big like this, I feel I am missing out on sooooo much right now being here. But I don't think that I would ever regret coming here either. Right now I just miss my family very, very much.
I'm hungry now, I think spending money does that to a person. So I am going to go and taste that chicken I bought. Gwak!

No comments: