Sunday, November 21, 2004

They are going home today

My brother, sister-in-law and niece are on their way home now. Should be on their way to the airplane right now as a matter of fact. These last three days have been amazing and wonderful. Yesterday, we took things easy becaus they had already bought enough to fill three suitcases so, we took a taxi to the University of Glasgow and I showed them my school and surrounding. We were very lucky, when we were coming around the corner where the chapell is in Uni, there were lots of people gathered there on the steps for a photoshooting. There was obviously a wedding going on there and it was so amazingly beautiful to see it, and there was a traditional piper there as well in full dress. And beautiful cars, Rolls Royce, Daimler and Jaguar. And this was actually the third wedding we saw that day, because when we were on Argyl street earlier we saw two decorated wedding cars and a couple in one of them. Ohh, it was amazing to see this. Then when we were done ogling my school we went to my place, although we didn't walk home through the garden, we were just tooo cold and took a taxi, there we checked if anything interesting was being shown in the cinema and we went to the UGC and saw the Incredibles and my niece loved it. It was a bit noisy at times but she was managing very well indeed, and sat still for most of the two hours and no problems. I love this little girl. She is sooo smart and funny.
And then I helped them pack, amateurs, thought they would never finish and we did it all in less than an hour. Ohh, I so would like to be going home with them, but I can comfort myself with that that it is only less than four weeks until I come home and this friday my friend Hrabba is coming to keep me company for a bit as well, whooo hooo.

No comments: