Monday, November 08, 2004

Guilty!

Yess, I am guilty. Last Saturday I befriended a girl from America, from Pensylvania who actually admitted to having voted for Bush. It took me awhile to accept that and me and Dee really went after her, but she's o.k. I guess, have to get to know her better. But it is odd, I mean I think she is the first person I meet that has even thought about voting for Bush, and Dee who knows a lot of Americans doesn't know anyone who voted for Bush. Really weird.
I got my Salwar-Kamese yesterday finally, and it is really really cool. A friend of mine from India saw it and she was very impressed and said it was very beautiful so you will just have to take her word for it. Maybe I'll post a picture of it later on.
But I am rather sad as well, my friend from India is going back home, and not coming back until maybe January for a short while and then again in May. But I will probably see her again next year, hopefully.
Good luck with everything Lakshmi!

No comments: