Monday, November 15, 2004

Oooh, I say

It has been a while since I wrote the last time I see.
A lot has been happening. I finished my Gaelic essay yesterday, and I am soooo relieved. So now I can start on my next one, jeiiii. Also, on Saturday I took a wee bit time off from studying and went into town and I had done my shopping mostly and was going to take a taxi home, when in a nutshell, there were no taxis there and I remembered I had a bit of grocery shopping to do as well, so I changed direction and went up Buchanan street where I, in all the traffic of the beginning of Christmas shopping in Glasgow, ran smack into three women that I work with back home in Iceland. They were here over the weekend and are probably back home now. They found it very funny indeed of meeting the only person they know in Glasgow in town just out of the blue like that. I was very nice, really it was. So I send my best with them home.
I am planning on phoning the Icelandic Embassy now, since they were kind enough to send me an invitation to a reception of the Icelandic Ambassador in Edinburgh and I have to confirm that I am coming, a friend of mine will be coming along, since she is coming to Glasgow on the day it is held. So that's going to be a lot of fun.
Last week, was nice as there were no classes in History or Celtic Civ and I only had Gaelic, so I could work on my essay and have now finished it, it is incredibly hard to find 1000 words in Gaelic I must say, so I ended up with only 950. And for me that's enough!
I am sooooooo looking forward to thursday, my brother and sister-in-law and niece are coming here, and I am just bursting with anticipation. So on Wednesday I am going to spend my day tidying my room, hehehehe. Look forward to seeing u!

No comments: