Thursday, November 18, 2004

My family's here !!!

Yeah, my brother, sister-in-law and niece came today and wow. We spent the entire day shopping, I thought me and mom were bad, I even thought my friends were bad, but nooooo, it's my niece. She i so adorable. They had already reached the hotel when I got there and she came flying into my arms so I barely had time to put my bags down and she was laughing and saying my name over and over again.
We went into Disney store and my niece grabbed one of those cart-along bags on wheels with Disney princesses on and just didn't let go, no matter what and was on her way out the store, but we managed to hinder her in escaping with her loot, telling her that we had to pay for the stuff first, and my little lady knew exactly what she was doing, she turned around and went further into the shop until she came to the q to the tills and waited, determined to get her bag, so in the end my brother relented and they came out with two massive Disney bags. This was sooo wonderfully funny.
And I also got some carepackets from home from mom, awwww. Yeah, it was nice. And tomorrow.... more shopping and shopping and shopping, and I was the reserved one, I only bought a pair of shoes, just so you know. I am not the one with the problem.

No comments: