Monday, May 08, 2006

Every girls dream

I am going to a wedding in July. In Glasgow! I got the wedding invitation today and I have already booked my flight. My friend Lewis is getting married on 11th July, 2006. I just felt that I must attend and this is something very special so I want to experience it. I will be surrounded by men in kilts, what is not to look forward there. Now I have to contact my Scottish friends to seek assistance in telling me what to wear and what to do. They are quite proper in Scotland regarding weddings, much more so than we here at home. I might possible have to wear a hat. That should normally not bother or bewilder a lady, but this lady might have a problem with it. You see, she finally got her hat, but it's ORANGE not really a wedding color and also I don't have anything wedding fancy to go with it, so now I have to go out and buy a new one, one that goes with fancy dressing. This is going to be fun and exciting.
I'll be going on Friday 7th July and I will be returning home 12th July, I know, I am cutting it quite closely, but it can't be helped because of work.

And speaking of work, today was my first day back at work, and I am beat. I feel like my body and brain has been put through a punching machine. My feet refuse to function properly and my brain has permanently detached itself from me for the rest of the evening. So now I am going to rest for the remainder of the evening and do something fun that doesn't require movement or brain activity.

No comments: