Sunday, May 28, 2006

Fate or coincidence

I don't believe in coincidences, I just don't. So when there is something that tells me that there is more to something than there seems, I tend to listen and watch. I dream things and when they come true, I feel like someone is trying to tell me something that should matter. One moment in life and something happens but is discarded until it becomes relevant again, strengthened by a dream that came true and another that has yet to reveal itself of what is to come, seem to me to matter more than just a fluke or a coincidence. I do not pretend to be able to predict the future or understand what this is, but I have learned to listen to the cadence of the dreams and not discard them when they happen. I have told people about the dream and they all agree, green kitchen is a good thing, now I just have to hope that the stairs will end and although I was decending them in my dream, I hope the people in the dream will have to climb them and that they will reach their green kitchen in the end.
This blog is not for everyone to understand, and I appologise for it, but this is something I had to say, it is important to me. I just don't want to believe the things, my dreams and my heart have told me, are nothing. There has to be a reason behind this. I also don't want to influence in any adverse way the people concerning this dream, they have to find their "green kitchen" on their own, together or apart. I hope that the outcome of the dream will reveal itself to me soon.

P.S. dear friends and family
Thank you all for the wonderful birthday I had, it couldn't have been this nice without you. Love the e-cards from friends near and afar and the prezzies I got, I girl always loves to get prezzies.

No comments: