Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's my birthday today

I am twenty seven years old today. Jikes, time flies. I don't feel any older, but that is quite abstract saying, older than what, what I was yesterday or 5 years ago. Dear me, my memory is going bonkers, I don't remember anything about me five years ago. So lets drop the discussion.
Tomorrow I am going to have coffee and cakes with my family and closest friends, decided to have it small and nice and intimate as there is a lot going on around me now and a big party like I had wished for was not going to happen. So I am going to make the best of everything.
I mostly wish for my friends in Scotland, Sharon, Claire, Joanne, Laura and Katie to be able to Apparate to Iceland like they do in Harry Potter but I guess thats "still" just fiction. This is what happens when you want to combine the best from both worlds.
I have already gotten wonderful hi's and cheers from my wonderful friends who are now scattered around Europe and Iceland which have warmed my heart and brought a smile to my face. What more can a girl ask for.
Thank you my friends!

No comments: