Sunday, November 06, 2005

I once was lost but now I'm found

I was without internet connection for nearly 24 hours and it was driving me insane, and not only me, because Árdís, Dinesh and Stephanie were all suffering as well. I broke down today and had to flee the house. Went to the cinema to drown my sorrows, instead I was nearly suffocated. I went to this really sci-fi nerdy movie, Serenity, (talk about it later) and had gotten quite comfortable in my seat when this girl comes and drags her freaky-looking boyfriend into the row beside me and he sits down beside me. After two minutes, he burps, so that I had to lean well away from him so I wouldn't get to know more about his breakfast. Just before the movie starts another burp, quite educating. And I am most sure that when approximately twenty or so minutes were left of the movie he farted. Because the air basically heated considerably up at that time with quite a malodious results. Disgusting!!!
The movie, aftur á móti, was incredibly fun. It is sort of based on the tv series Firefly (created by Josh Whedon, who created Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel). I just recently bought the Firefly episodes and loved it. I loved it so much I had to go see the movie and I do not regret it, mostly I regret and mourn the fact that they discontinued with the series. They were really good. Took a while to get into but as soon as you figured out what was happening it really made it obvious what a diamond in the rough the series are.

No comments: