Thursday, November 17, 2005

Harry Potter crazy

I'm going to see Harry Potter tonight. Yep, not this evening but tonight, well actually tomorrow even. It starts 00:05 am the 18th of November. On top of that, I am going into the city center in a short time, because there is a new Christmas market at the St. Enoch's square (a German one, much more fun than the French one, that was last weekend). Also, Debenhams is having a Christmas Sale, with special offers and fun stuff all around, open till midnight tonight, and I am very tempted to take a peek.
Anyway I am bound to end up spending a good deal of money, well actually, I hope I will so that I can finish the Christmas shopping early. I need to find out a way how I am going to get all the prezzies home save and sound.
It's going to be interesting!

No comments: