Friday, November 18, 2005

Brrrrr .... cold

When has this happened. I had closed my window, but still allowed a small bit of air to get through, big mistake. I didn't understand why I was still so cold, even though I put my radiator up, when I finally gave up and closed the window completely. I nearly couldn't, because the handles on the window were soo cold I almost didn't want to come near them. Nearly froze! Then I checked my website, where the Glasgow weather is shown and saw that while it was nice and cosy back home in ICELAND with 6°c it was -7°c here in Glasgow. eeeeeks. No wonder I was cold and that is not something you should feel while in your room.
When I went out today, very late, as you might guess from me blogg earlier today, I didn't plan on staying long, basically I just had to buy something for my dinner and some milk, I was just short of two hours in the City Central and then I decided to start home, I went to the taxi line at Central Station because I saw there were no taxis to find at Argyll street. When I came to Central Station there was already a very nice long line there, I waited for about half hour and while there I counted the taxis from when I arrived until I left. I took taxi number 31. It was cold to wait and it took my toes at least an hour to realize they were still alive.

No comments: