Saturday, April 02, 2005

I'm babysitting!

Vow, there has been so much to do since coming home, I haven't been able to write anything. I have hardly at all been on the web since coming home. Been too darn busy. But now that I am babysitting I do have time, which might seem weird to some. But the thing is the baby is asleep. Yup, my wee niece is fast asleep here beside me in the sofa. She's sooo cute. Mom and dad got to go to the movies tonight so I was drafted into the role of babysitter.
It is always getting shorter and shorter until I have to go back to Glasgow and then I only have two months until I can get home again. But I have been having the most wonderful time here at home with family and friends and very often I wish I could combine the best of Scotland with the best of Iceland.

No comments: