Sunday, April 10, 2005

I'm back ...

In Glasgow! I am soooo tired right now, that I am barely making any sense of what I am doing. Árdís and I are planning to get some food soon and then try to see how we manage with watching the 3 missing episodes of Desperate Houswives, that we missed when we were home. I have been up since 4 o´clock this morning, and I haven't been able to sleep a wink since coming here.
I tried to write once during easter break, but something wasn't working right so I just skipped fiddling any more with the blog. Maybe it will come up now, that I have written this, unless this goes kablooey too. Anyways, I'll write something meaningful later, right now I just had so say "hi" again.
And on the brighter side of life: 8 weeks until I come home for summer!!!

No comments: