Friday, April 15, 2005

Essays aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Ok, this was just one funny day for essays. Let the story begin.
Yesterday Mr. Byrn came into the seminar room to let a few of us know that we would be getting our essays returned today instead of yesterday like we had signed up for. Cool, no problem there ... I thought. I came in earlier today to pick up some books for my next essay and then went to meet my teacher. I came in and he searched high and low but could not find it. I was afraid it had been so bad that I had just thrown it out with the garbage. But no, everything was just cluttered and he wasn't all there so he asked me to come again on Monday and then he would definitely have it ready. So three times a charm or ALLT ER ÞEGAR ÞRENNT ER shall we hope. And then in Gaelic we got the essay topic for the second essay we have to do in that course as well. So now I am just up to my neck in essays and I am really drowning and have had enough. Give me some good news tomorrow, please and no more essays.

No comments: