Monday, April 18, 2005

Busy shopping

Didn't write anything over the weekend because I was too busy shopping. That's sooo me. Although I didn't buy much on Saturday I let the air out of my purse yesterday. I went on an hour and a half walk through the garden and down Great Western Road on a shopping spree. I bought three skirts, sooo pleased and they are sooooo nice. Then I stopped at an Indian Sweet shop, and yes, I bought a selection of sweets that I have no way of pronouncing let alone did I even know what I was eating. But it tasted delicious. Especially the orage-yellow swirls (Hrabba knows what I am talking about). I still have some left, but it is disappearing fast. I went to Music Mania which has music from Bollywood movies and I bought the cd from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (Something is happening) and it is beautiful.
Then just for the fun of it, I stepped into a furniture store that has furniture for children and oooooooo, it is just beautiful, I wish I was a little spoiled brat here, that I could get some of the things they have. www.somethingspecial.info Just take a look and drool.
And as someone might have noticed on my msn messenger yesterday there are now less the seven weeks until I come home. Yeah, which means it is getting closer to the exams. Eaks.
Good luck everybody and me too.

No comments: