Friday, April 29, 2005

The answer is: 42

Yess, nerds know this. Or at least I know it and my friends and we watch Start Trek and boast about it, so I think that makes us a bit nerdy. But we are also quite proud of our nerdiness. But that is not why I wanted to nerd this down. I wanted to tell everyone that I went to see The Hichhikers Guide to the Galaxy tonight. And it is great, funny, hilarious, with a very strange song that catches on quite easily (according to a friend of mine, hehehehe, no name mentioned) and a great story about a whale contemplating existence. It has everything, a beginning, a middle and an end and I was actually quite sad when it ended because I would have liked to see more. There were also a lot more nerds there than we, because I heard laughter echoing through the theatre. AAAAAAAAAAaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nice memories.

No comments: