Wednesday, March 16, 2005

What has gotten into me

I woke up before seven this morning. I had put the alarm on for eight so that I could go do my laundry but since I woke up at seven I just took my washing down then instead. So now I am finished and can relax until I go to Uni later.
But I still don't know what has gotten into me. I think it is excitement of going home in just 2 days. Yup, two days. The day after tomorrow.
I am going shopping today for the last time (I say) before I go home.
Desperate Housewifes are on tonight and then tomorrow Árdís will go home. Lucky she, going tomorrow but I have to wait for the Day after Tomorrow. But I am just soooo excited, looking forward to seeing all my friends and family. It is going to be sooo nice.

2 Days until I am Home!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elín er það rétt sem ég les að þú ert að koma heim í dag!!?!?!?!!?

Heyrðu endilega kíktu þá í afmæliskaffi á laugardaginn ef þú getur!
Þú veist nr mitt svo endilega bjallaðu!!

Kv Gulla og Elva Rós