Monday, March 07, 2005

Nothing

I have nothing to say really. I am very boring now. I want to say something funny, but the only thing that I can think of is not funny at all.
Two blondes walked into a building. ...
You would have thought at least one of them would have noticed!
You see! Nothing funny at all.
But today is my friend Lauras birthday and I am still trying to get in touch with her and find a time to meet up with her. She is busy, I am busy, everyone is busy right now. Everyone is trying to write their essays before going home for Easter and get ahead in their studies so no break for those that just want to have fun with their friends.
I am now going to laze away the evening before I go to bed to wake up for another wonderful day in school.

Can't wait until tomorrows conversation class in Gaelic, we are going to be talking Computers ... in Gaelic naturally, so basicall it's going to be Coimputaireachd everywere. Which reminds me I have to cur mo pháiper tron an cló-bhualadair so that I can hand it in tomorrow.

11 Days until I am Home!!!

No comments: