Sunday, March 13, 2005

Shopping mad

This is sooo me. I am injured, can hardly walk, but just give me some painkillers and I am off shopping. The funny thing was that I went to sleep last night at one o'clock am, not bad, then the next thing I know it is twelve noon. I got a shock, I imediately checked my phone because Árdís and I had planned to go shopping today, which in the end we did. Got into the city center at one and had some lunch. Then we hit the stores and shopped till we dropped, or at least I. I could hardly walk when I came back to my room, and the clock showed that it was nearly six o'clock.
My foot is now really swollen and hurting but I am hoping that a good nights rest will get the swelling down for tomorrows school.

Right now:
5 Days until I am Home!!!
In about half an hour:
4 Days until I am Home!!!

No comments: