Thursday, March 10, 2005

Rotten exam table

Bugger all, I got my exam table yesterday and it is not pretty. I will have to take four exams, which means two in Gaelic, ooo je, I can just hear people cheering "who's stupid enough to study Gaelic anyway". My first exam I get as a birthday preasant, on the 24th of May I get Celtic Civilisation and right the day after my first Gaelic examn. Then, not until the 2nd of June do I have my History Medieval Level 2 exam and the day after that my second Gaelic exam. So I will not be able to come home until the 5th of June, just hoping that I can get a flight home then.
Gaaaaaaaa, sometimes I just wish to kick someone. Árdís is lucky she finishes before the end of May, she always does this, last year as well. And then I will be going home to work. But I am actually looking forward to that. I know... "what's got into her now", "well, just momentary insanity and want I also want a change of scenery".

8 Days until I am Home!!!

No comments: