Monday, March 05, 2007

Tell me my fortune

Sometimes you can't help but go over your horscope. Most of the time it is complete crap, but this time it was just brilliant. Now I am going to do my damndest to translate it into english; because this should be shared with as many as possible. Taken from Morgunblaðið, March 5th 2007.
Gemini (21.may - 20.june)
'You have been spending quite a lot of money recently.
But if you had bought everything you wanted
and done everything you wished to do,
you would have spent a lot more.
So, in fact, you come out richer!'
Soemthing like that anyway.
Here is the Icelandic version:
Tvíburi (21. maí - 20. júní)
'Þú hefur verið svolítil eyðslukló nýverið.
En ef þú hefðir eytt í allt sem þig langaði til að kaupa
eða gera hefðir þú eytt miklu meira.
Þannig að í raun kemur þú út í plús!.
How can you argue with such logic.
So no matter what I buy, because I always want to buy more than I do, I should not feel bad for spending all that money, because I will always be better off anyway. That works for me.

No comments: