Friday, March 16, 2007

I'm home!

Oh, it is soooo gooood to be home again. Can't wait to go to sleep in my own bed again, because I am dead tired. When I came home Iceland was covered with snow. Beautiful to see from the airplane but not so nice when you had to drive through it, with cars zig-zagging in front of you, splashing the windscreen with slush. But we made it home in one piece. +
I am writing this blog on my mom's computer because mine is at my brother's. He is transferring all of my data from my old computer over to my new one. So I feel sort of alone right now. I sort of don't really know what to do, I want to start studying, because I have become so used to being studying all the time that I don't know how to do anything else anymore. But I really should also learn to take a well deserved break for a while now. I will still have enough time to study for my exams.
I am also trying to get used to my new glasses, there are still a few kinks I have to work out about them. I have to take them in for fine tuning soon, because they sit quite low on my nose, so that it irritates me and later in the day I get tired wearing them, because they sit to tight at my right temple. So right now I am sitting in my room with my sunglasses on because they don't hurt. It sounds so crazy writing about wearing sunglasses when it is snowing outside, but sometimes it is necessary.
Anyways, am thrilled to be back home. Hope I get the chance to see as many as possible and managed to study hard as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is good to have you home. Hlakka til nornakvöldsins á morgun...