Friday, March 09, 2007

Conclusion

How the hell am I supposed to be able to write a conclusion for an essay, that I don't even understand. I don't even know how I managed to write the crap I did. I won't promise that it makes any sense, but I just so want this to be over. It is supposed to be 2000 words plus, that is not the problem. I reached 2000 words no biggie, but not going over 3000 is going to be. If I start one subject, I feel I can write a book about it, or at least more than I need and want in my essay, and if I leave stuff out I just feel that the essay isn't long enough. Arrrgh! This is hairpullingly frustrating. Ah ha! I am such a sad person, now I am inovating and using rhetoric, but writing about it is crap. Sometimes it is no fun being a nerd.

But I shouldn't be fealing like this. I am going home in a week and I just got a new computer. I named her Delline, which I think is just right. My little baby. As some of you might guess it is a Dell computer and all cute and cuddly. See, this is my idea of a pet. I don't need a dog or a cat. When I am an old lady I will be the one across the street with all those weird gadgets and not the one with the collection of cats.

Anway, I should get back to my essay, I promised myself I would try to finish the essay tonight so that I could try to finish some of the other stuff I have lying about waiting for my attention. Also I am thinking of staying up late to watch two episodes of the old Star Trek episodes. They are hilarious .... in a sort of sad way.

No comments: