Sunday, October 09, 2005

A weekend in pictures!

Sort of. On Saturday I sort of dragged my friend Árdísi to the cinema to see Wallace and Gromit; the attack of the were-rabbit. It was brilliant, I laughed myself silly through the whole movie. We also got a wee treat at the beginning when they showed us a short film about the Madagascar Penguins and their Christmas fun. It, also, was brilliant, although we felt it was still too early for Christmas thinking. And this was the beginning of a weekend in pictures. That evening we also watched the usual Saturday tv, Charmed, CSI and of course now, Spaugstofuna. I also watched some DVD before going to sleep.
Now Sunday was a bit different. I sneaked out into the city center without letting Árdísi know and did a bit of light shopping. Came home shortly after two o'clock pm and just a few minutes later Árdís nabbed me and I went with her out to Byres road. She was heading into Blockbuster to get a membership card for the video rental, so I decided to tag along and maybe get one of my own. When there it all took like 5 minutes tops and we had our membership card and all we had to do now was pick out our movies. Árdís took a horror film I was not interested in watching and then I took Shall we dance, the american version, because friends recommended it and I was interested in it. Then for the third movie we decided on Robots since I had never seen the whole film and she hadn't seen it at all. It was hilarious, we both laughed our heads off. It was good fun, and so, it is easy to say that my weekend was mostly spent in front of some sort of screen the whole weekend.
But now, I am off to bed, watching a bit of DVD before I have to get up and go to school!!!

No comments: