Monday, October 03, 2005

First day at school

Boy, has anyone noticed how time flies while lying in bed and then when you finally drag your butt from under the covers and start getting ready to head out the door it's like time slows to a halfdead snail on an evening walk.
I woke up at 8 am and decided that since I was awake I could lie in bed for a few minutes I wouldn't need to get up until at least half past 8 to get ready. Did that, spent even a few more minutes in bed actually, but finally got dressed and started up my computer. I have checked all my e-mails, the latest news and stuff, finished getting everything ready for school and still the clock has not struck 9 am yet. This means that next monday, I will probably not go out of bed until ten minutes to nine ... what can I say, I love my bed.
So, wish me good luck on my first day back in school. Only two classes today, no one is ready yet. I have an hour in Early Gaelic Literature in Translation (sounds exciting doesn't it) and The Historical Development of the Gaelic Language (which really does sound exciting) or it's just me being a geeky nerd.

No comments: