Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I need sympathy :|

I got a wee shock today, as another assignment was dumped into my lap for next week. Oh, dear, I now have two assigments to hand in on Monday, one on Tuesday and do a presentation (worth 20% of overall assessment) on Wednesday. Which means for the next few days I will have no life. But since I am a good little girl and always deliver on time, I am awarding myself a little weekend break today. I came home from school today and got to work. Good thing to get my hands dirty right away, I figured. So surprise surprise, I finished one already. I had already done the preliminary work for it so no biggie. That is why I am going to the cinema with Árdísi tonight, we are going to see The Legend of Zorro. I am going since I really want to see it and because I won't have any time at the weekend. Tonight when we come home from the cinema, I will probably start doing the 800 - 1000 word report for Celtic Place names I have to hand in on Tuesday, since I started working on it yestarday evening and got a mountain of data and material to go through, so it shouldn't take too long. But then the headache starts. For Monday I have to hand in an assignment for Early Irish, I have to put lots of masculine, neuter and feminine nouns through their cases with their definite article and add adjectives as well. Ouch! And then I have to study like a crazy person for Early Irish Literature as I will be presenting a presentation on 'The imagery of kingship' in The Destruction of Da Derga's Hostel and in The Adventure of the Sons of Eochaid Mugmedóin on Wednesday. Now can you sympathize with me? Just a little bit. Please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I symapthize with you. Being an english literature student, I have the same kind of 'no-life-in-a-week' problems. I found your blog when I was looking for information about "The Destruction of Da Derga's Hostel". I'm desesperately in need of secondary sources. Could you please indicate me some ?