Thursday, December 16, 2004

Time is relative after all

Oh boy, I just got a shock of a lifetime this morning. I came up from doing my laundry, and was turning my computer on when I looked at my phone. It had flashed a reminder up and I took a closer look it said: Home today 17/12/2004. Yup this sums it up, all of a sudden the time flew, it was Friday the 17th of December not the 16th. So I scrambled my brain to figure out if I really had lost a day, I mean something like this really freaks you out. I couldn't calm down until I saw the date on mbl.is for todays paper. And now I am just, kind of working on getting over my untimely excitement of going home, hehehehe.
I will finish packing today, hope to get everything in the suitcases and finish tidying my room as well, it's a pigsty at the moment.
See you in 26 hours Iceland and family. Looking forward to Christmas and spending time with you.

No comments: