Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Christmas dinner at Lauras

Oh, it was just lovely, we completely stuffed ourselves. We had a huge halaal chicken ... since we had been expecting Hamza ... and we saw no reason to have a turkey and a chicken (the chicken being for Hamza) so we just had the chicken, and oh boy, it was a chicken dressed as a turkey it was sooooo huge. But the real chicken of the party was Hamza, the wee bastard didn't show up, and Lewis almost ended up with no secret Santa, luckily Dee didn't buy for his Secret Santa (Hamza) the inflatable Pamela Anderson Doll that he intended but a Diesel fragrance, much better so Lewis did indeed get a very nice present. So everything worked out well in the end. But it was lovely, we ate and ate and talked and ate some more and had a wonderful time fiddling with Dee's tricky putty. Especially Laura who bought it for him as a Secret Santa gift.
But all good things come to an end and we are back home in our little flat in our rooms, going to bed soon, and then in just two days I'm home.
Yes, I know I can't write a passage here unless I mention that I am going home. But hey, as long as I like going home I should be proud to say I am going home ... in just TWO days.
And finally, I handed in my last essay in Celtic Civ today and can take it easy for the next couple of days before I start packing, I have to make sure I have bought all the Christmas presents I need.
Also finally, I went with Claire and Joanne to Jim's Bar today before Celtic and gave Claire her birthday present (Her birthday was on Friday though) and she told us all about her trip to Milan over the weekend and we had a really good fun until reality knocked again and one more class to go to before going home.

No comments: