Friday, December 10, 2004

Just a week now

I'm going home in a week. I am soooooo looking forward to it. Seeing my mom and dad and grandma for the first time in three months. Having heaps of work waiting for me as well. Oh, it's going to be great. My mom had surgery just a few weeks before I came to Scotland in September and I was always really worried about leaving her, but everything was going well until a few weeks ago, when she had a problem which landed her straight back in hospital and another surgery and she just got home so there are a lot of things that need to be done when I come home. But I don't care, I'm just glad I'm going home.
I finished my last essay for Christmas today and then promptly went out shopping for the remaining Christmas preasants. I still have to find something nice for mom, I have a couple of nice things but I need something nicER. I know, I am very difficult, but mom is nothing compared to me. But I like shopping, who can blame me.
I am so happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shop til you dorp hon... that is what i always say..
X-mas greatings. from denmark... Med venlig hilsen Mummi