Monday, December 13, 2004

B is for Brilliant and that is for ME

Yup, I got a B+ for my history essay. Now I must say, that made my day. My tutor didn't have anything but good to say about it, the professor wasn't really at the same level but who cares. Having someone sing your praise for ten minutes is enough to make you smile through the rest of the day or until the next essay grade.
Now it's only four days until I go home and I can't wait. My last essay is ready and I can hand it in tomorrow and then I am free, well mostly, I still have conversation class in Gaelic, could do without that but what's one more class.
Tomorrow is Christmas dinner at Lauras, I will take a lot of photos and put on the web to let everyone know that I DO have friends and that we can actually have a good time as well. And for you ladies especially, pictures of Hamza will be promised.

No comments: