Monday, August 22, 2005

Coming and going!

See, not tomorow but Wednesday, I am going to Glasgow for a few days. Have to take an exam, I couldn't take in January. Yup, weird, they have their resits just once a year, annoying too. But anyway, going on Wednesday, which means three days vacation from work, always a plus, but the down side of it is that I won't get paid while I am in Glasgow spending money. Mom is very opptimistic of coming with me, she felt it was time, she had an opperation nearly a year ago and this is sort of a try-out since I will only be going for a few days and she will have me to assist her with everything.
It will be good to get away from work for a few days, although I like working there the customers that I face nearly everyday can sometimes drive my crazy and some of my co-workers really drive me up the wall as well. I nearly snapped the head of one last week, although he deserved it.
Bi mi ag innseachach eachdraidh a-nise, hope I will do ok at the exam on Thursday. It will be nice when it is over, and I can have some fun.
Miss you all my friends far and wide.

No comments: