Saturday, July 16, 2005

Nuts

I am going nuts, completely. Friday, my mom calls me at work and lets me know that there is a letter from the Univeristy waiting for me. I was soooo pleased, finally the letter I was waiting for had arrived. It was still six hours until I got home, but I made it through the day, even though my friend Kristín volunteered to take me home during coffee break so I could find out what the letter said. She was just as curious. But when I arrived home and after eating dinner I finially opened the letter. Biggest disapointment for months. I am soo mad at them. This was not the letter I was expecting but a letter informing me about changes in payment of tuition fees, something I have known for months. Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggg! I soooo wanted to smash someones face in (and if that person ever reads this blog will know who he is). Why the bloody hell can't the darn department send out the letters. I am going nuts waiting. This letter has some sigificance for me, if it didn't I wouldn't be acting like this. But I am just soo mad right now.

No comments: