Monday, July 11, 2005

Just a little note

As far as I know, and I am very thankful for it, none of my friends or anyone I know were in London on Thursday when the bombing took place. It was quite horrific to see this and watch just as I left for work. Throughout the day we sought news on the website and from people wandering through the workplace. In London there are more than 2000 Icelanders that live and work there. My heart goes out to all in London!
Here in Iceland everything is just normal, boringly so, although many would probably give everything to have that right now. It has been raining for I don't know any longer how many days, but it is getting a bit tiresome. It has also been quite windy and almost like fall/autumn (Whatever!). But I have had a good week and a good weekend. The plus side of the rain is that my allergies aren't bothering me as much right now. :)

No comments: