Sunday, October 12, 2008

Photos

I just put in some new photos. Both from when Hrabba came over to help me move and then from an Orchid fair that I went to today.

Aside from that not much is going on here. I have been taking it rather easy these last few days, mostly because I still haven't seen Thomas so I don't know what I am doing or where I will be taking things from here. I am slowly getting more and more comfortable in my room, although I ended up turning my sleeping arrangements competely around so that my feet are now where my head should be. It works and I feel that I rest a lot more comfortably like that too.

Catriona went home over the weekend so I am all alone here and was too much of an idiot to contact Sharon and see if she had some time to spare. But since her daughter has been feeling a bit poorly and she herself has been battling a cold I rather doubt it. Although I hope to see her sooner rather than later. I will be seeing Catriona tomorrow though, at least I hope so, becuase we are planning on doing some Old Irish study before class on Tuesday. I am also going to finally be seeing Thomas tomorrow so that should be fun. At least then I will feel like I can start doing something sensible.

Stay tuned for more adventures of Elin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nauuuuuj! Eitthvað fyrir mína þarna! Gaman að sjá munin á garðinum síðan ég var í heimsókn, allt orðið mun haustlegra. - Hrabban