Monday, October 09, 2006

Nerd tests

I don't know why, I always fall for these tests.  I like taking them, but I hardly ever publish the results.  Why!  Well, I think of myself as quite nerdy but when I take these tests I never come out nerdy enough for me to want to publish it.  It is obviously not enough to by all the Star Trek series except the Original one or study Gaelic and finding it fun.  Well, I probably broke the record for nerdyness on Saturday.  Or even if it wasn't nerdyness it was lazyness that promted me to buy this contrivance (ísl: apparat).  This is just brilliant and it is a Can Cooler.  It actually cools for you one can at a time, takes some time but it still works perfectly well.  Perfect for coke or beer cans and the perfect epitome of lazyness on my behalf of not wanting to bother with getting up and going to the kitchen to get a cool can of coke.  Now instead, I need to wait for at least an hour for the can to have cooled sufficiently for me to drink the beverage.  Still, I couldn't help myself when I saw it in the shop, sitting there at a lousy 10 pounds.  Who knows, maybe this will be the Christmas Present this year?

In other news, apparently Glasgow is again mentioned on the news as being the most dangerous city in Britain and that's where all the drunks are as well.  Sort of understandable the latter one, it's Monday and I am back at Uni after the weekend and where was I most likely to be found during that time, yes at class.  No, really, last week I spent 2 and a half hours at Uni and 4 hours at the pub.  Today it was, 2 and a half hours at Uni and 2 hours at the pub, see, it's balancing itself out.  And makes Welsh so much more fun.

No comments: