Monday, September 19, 2005

Cinema etc

Great news, Árdís arrived yesterday and we are sharing an appartment. We are five now in the appartment, with me and Árdís, Dinesh and then two new additions, Stephanie from Germany and Stuart from Scotland. Have no idea from where, though, or what they are studdying, not had the opportunity to ask them yet.
Árdís and me went shopping to day to mostly spend time but also money, can't really help ourselves. But proudly I didn't spend very much, not that I didn't spend money, but I went into HMV and there was a sale - up to 70% off titles and I left them all alone, completely. I found a lot of titles I wanted but alas they were not on sale, boohooo, the story of me.
Then we decided that we had to spare our bank accounts and headed for the cinema and away from the shops. We waited more than an hour to see Pride and Prejudice, the new english version, with Kiera Knightly. And since I know my friend Hrafnhildur reads this blog I am not going to say anything else, she will just have to see for herself and then we can talk. But I can say this, I STILL LOVE THE BBC VERSION MORE!!!
Enough for now, more news coming soon.

No comments: