Friday, September 16, 2005

Big buisness

I am not at the airport waiting for my plane to leave for Glasgow. I have been feeling a bit queasy this morning, I usually do before flying, especially this early in the morning, but I am getting better. I have had some breakfast at the Saga Buisness lounge, which is an incredible experience. Comfort and space, the lounge has been moved from the original spot and is now larger and more modern and techonologically able to serve the buisness people traveling through Iceland. I am both excited and uneasy, uneasy to be leaving everyone behind and also excited to be starting again at Uni.
I miss everyone already and I haven't even left the country yet.
I'll hopefully be in touch later today to tell about the rest of my journey to Queen Margaret Halls, Glasgow!

No comments: