Wednesday, August 18, 2004

LoonyElín Back in action - I got bugged

Hey there, my fellows on the web. I got bugged so my website was a bit down in the dumps the last week. Am starting again now, some of the updates are missing but will be added again soon. There has so much been going on that I hardly know where to start.
My grandmother was 85 last friday, thank you, thank you, and she took us on Saturday to a very very nice resturant at Hotel Geysir í Haukadal. And yes, if you know your geology you know what geysir stands for = hot springs. It was wonderful, and the weather couldn't have been better reached almost 30°c where we were. I will post some photos from the trip later.
But then tragedy struck, yess, my faithful tv for 10 years died. And of course I couldn't survive more than a day and a half before I was going crazy so my mother, my brother and I went shopping for one on monday, and now I am the proud owner of a brand new Phillips flat-screen tv. Nice one eh!

No comments: