Saturday, January 17, 2009

Vote for me!!!

Hello peeps!

Soon I will have to write a bit about me and my research as well as give my department a photo of me to accompany this wee report. So I am in a bit of a conundrum and am seeking your help in choosing a photo of me to send along. I have chosen 10 photos from the time I spent in Orkney and I would like for you to take a look at them and vote which you like best. I think it would be most helpful if you just left a comment here on the blog rather than with the photos. Have fun and enjoy.

Photos: Academic with an attitude!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pottþétt mynd nr 2. Nr.9 fær annað sætið - Hrabban

Anonymous said...

Ok im going with number 9 which I think the other Icelandic person said too. Its perfect! Oh and hello and happy new year and you are welcome to visit with cat any time you know that x Ally and Blair

Anonymous said...

I think number 9 too! Eeks! Although I do love the bookshop one, you look really pretty in the Skara Brae one, plus it is all archaeological. Ooh, it's unanimous so far!
Catriona xxx

Life According to Sharon said...

I would opt for number 9 or 3. There all cool pics though, it looked like a happy trip.
Sharon x