Saturday, April 21, 2007

Going / Coming home

Finally, this academic year is finished or at least close to a finish. I still have to recieve my grades and graduate (hopefully). But I am going home tomorrow. I finished my exams on Wednesday and have been working my way up to packing and moving home for the summer. There isn't a whole lot to blog about here, not that much has happened while I was studying for exams and a whole lot less when actually taking them. Except it was quite thrilling when a studen's phone went off an hour into my last exam!!! Almost every single day I was studying for my exams the sun was shining outside my window and for a few days I even skived off studying. That was when my mom and dad dropped in for a few days to celebrate my dads birthday on April 13th. Yup, Friday 13th, and the date of the exam I dreaded the most, but actually turned out to be not so bad. It was truly nice to have them here and be able to assist them and do stuff with them and it was also very nice for them to be able to have a change of scenery for a while.
So I am going home tomorrow and I am unemployed for the moment as well. Possibly I even have to crawl back to my former boss and ask for a summer job if the job I was hoping for turns out to be a dead end for the next forseeable future although I do not doubt that it will become what it was meant to be someday. Until I have talked the to guy in charge I won't know if I will be going to work in the middle of nowhere at the post office. Stay tuned for updates.
I fly home tomorrow and should land sometime around noon. Can't wait to see my bed ... uuuh, family ... again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Velkomin heim skvísa. Við þurfum að elda Indverskann og spila Cargason....

Kveðja úr Árbænum